- When: Saturday 20 June 2020 at 9:00am to Sunday 21 June 2020 at 2:00pm
- Where: Near Mundaring Weir (check your web profile for details once you have booked) to Near Mundaring Weir | Section/s: The Darling Range
- Rating: Intermediate | Category: Ladies Only Escapes
Time for a fun weekend on the Bibbulmun Track. Gain confidence, outdoor skills and new walking friends as you don a backpack for a weekend escape on the Track.
We walk 11km on both days, spending Saturday night at the newly rebuilt Helena campsite perched over the stunning Helena valley. Finish the next day with a chance to have a relaxing afternoon at the local pub.
Includes experienced guides, comprehensive planning night, trip preparation manual, map and equipment hire. BYO food. Own transport to Mundaring.
See what the event rating means for this walk.
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the last 14 days you or they have:
- been unwell
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild)
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
- When: Thursday 11 June 2020 at 6:30pm
- Where: City location (check your web profile for details once you have booked)
- Your Event Guide/s:
Hi! I’ve been walking the Track since the late 90’s, and like many, started slowly along the big hill curve of learning. A warning: the Bib is addictive. To me, being in the bush is a form of meditation. The whole Track is my favourite section but I must admit to being very fond of sitting on top of Mount Cooke, watching the eagles circle the skinks, and just soaking it all in. I enjoy sharing my love of the Track with novice walkers so hope to see you out there soon.
Hi there. Some of you might know by my end-to-end Track name - Me & Gryglies Bear. I have been a member since 2005 and volunteer in the BTF office. I love to share my experiences so i am also a volunteer guide. Come walk with me!