Here you can view the Bibbulmun Track Foundation's Constitution and Annual General Meeting reports.
View the latest AGM Report (pdf 1Mb)
As an incorporated organisation, the Foundation is managed by a ten person volunteer Board of Management, with the Constitution providing the opportunity for at least seven members of the Board to be elected by general members.
Chairman: Mike Wood: Director, Peregrine Travel Centre, Perth
Deputy Chairman: Simon Holthouse: Planning Consultant, former Chairman of State Planning Commission
- Charlie Soord: Learning and Development Consultant, Alcoa
- Bruce Manning: Chief Executive Officer, Great Southern Development Commission
- Kathleen Broderick: Principle Consultant and Founder, Broderick and Associates
- Peter Sharp: Director, Parks and Visitor Services, Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions
- Patrick Tremlett: Retired drafter of legislation
- Louise Yeaman: Exercise Physiologist
- Kerstin Stender: Recreation and Trails Unit, Department of Parks and Wildlife
Executive Director: Linda Daniels. Linda has a background in marketing, events management and sponsorship in both the corporate and not-for-profit sectors.
Auditor: Peter Edwards
Notice for AGM to be held on Thursday 26 October 2017
The Bibbulmun Track Foundation Inc. resolves to amend the Bibbulmun Track Foundation Rules 2009 by making the deletions and insertions shown in the version of those rules dated 24 August 2017 that shows the draft deletions and insertions.