Here you can view the Bibbulmun Track Foundation's Constitution and Annual General Meeting reports.
View the latest AGM Report (pdf 2Mb)
Kerry Sanderson AC
As an incorporated organisation, the Foundation is managed by a ten person volunteer Board of Management, with the Constitution providing the opportunity for at least seven members of the Board to be elected by general members.
Chair: Kathleen Broderick: Stewardship of natural resources: water, soil, biodiversity, coasts. Perth NRM, South West Catchments Council, Broderick and Associates.
- Mike Wood: Director, Peregrine Travel Centre, Perth
- John Holan: Senior Manager, Risk Maturity and Controls, Bankwest.
- Bruce Manning: Chief Executive Officer, Great Southern Development Commission
- Tristy Fairfield: Director, Low Carbon Australia
- Peter Sharp: Director, Parks and Visitor Services, Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions
- Charlie Soord: Retired Learning and Development Consultant
- Patrick Tremlett: Retired drafter of legislation
- Stephen King: Recreation and Trails Unit, Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions
Executive Director: Linda Daniels. Linda has a background in marketing, events management and sponsorship in both the corporate and not-for-profit sectors.
Find out more about our Board members here.
Auditor: Peter Edwards