Here you can view the Bibbulmun Track Foundation's Constitution and Annual General Meeting reports.
View the latest AGM Report (pdf 2Mb)
As an incorporated organisation, the Foundation is managed by a ten person volunteer Board of Management, with the Constitution providing the opportunity for at least seven members of the Board to be elected by general members.
Chair: Kathleen Broderick: Stewardship of natural resources: water, soil, biodiversity, coasts. Perth NRM, South West Catchments Council, Broderick and Associates.
- Mike Wood: Director, Peregrine Travel Centre, Perth
- John Holan: Senior Manager, Risk Maturity and Controls, Bankwest.
- Bruce Manning: Chief Executive Officer, Great Southern Development Commission
- Marielle Sengers: Marketing Consultant and Tourism Guide
- Peter Sharp: Director, Parks and Visitor Services, Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions
- Charlie Soord: Retired Learning and Development Consultant
- Patrick Tremlett: Retired drafter of legislation
- Kerstin Stender: Recreation and Trails Unit, Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions
Executive Director: Linda Daniels. Linda has a background in marketing, events management and sponsorship in both the corporate and not-for-profit sectors.
Auditor: Peter Edwards