Here you can view the Bibbulmun Track Foundation's Constitution and Annual General Meeting reports.
View the latest AGM Report (pdf 1Mb)
As an incorporated organisation, the Foundation is managed by a ten person volunteer Board of Management, with the Constitution providing the opportunity for at least seven members of the Board to be elected by general members.
Chairman: Mike Wood: Director, Peregrine Travel Centre, Perth
- Kathleen Broderick: Principle Consultant and Founder, Broderick and Associates
- John Holan: Forensic Accountant, Grant Thornton
- Bruce Manning: Chief Executive Officer, Great Southern Development Commission
- Peter Sharp: Director, Parks and Visitor Services, Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions
- Charlie Soord: Learning and Development Consultant, Alcoa
- Patrick Tremlett: Retired drafter of legislation
- Louise Yeaman: Exercise Physiologist
- Kerstin Stender: Recreation and Trails Unit, Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions
Executive Director: Linda Daniels. Linda has a background in marketing, events management and sponsorship in both the corporate and not-for-profit sectors.
Auditor: Peter Edwards