Here you can view the Bibbulmun Track Foundation's Constitution and Annual General Meeting reports.
View the 2023 AGM Report (pdf 2Mb)
Kerry Sanderson AC
As an incorporated organisation, the Foundation is managed by a volunteer Board of Management, with the Constitution providing the opportunity for up to seven BTF members to be elected. Find out more about our Board members.
- Chair: Kathleen Broderick: Stewardship of natural resources: water, soil, biodiversity, coasts. Perth NRM, South West Catchments Council, Broderick and Associates.
- Deputy Chair: John Holan: Public Servant, Western Australian Government
- Tristy Fairfield: Director, Low Carbon Australia
- Tim Larkin: Principal, Larkin Strategic Consulting (LSC)
- Bruce Manning: Retired. Former CEO Great Southern Development Commission
- Charlie Soord: Retired Learning and Development Consultant
- Mike Wood: Director, Peregrine Travel Centre, Perth
- Peter Sharp: Director, Parks and Visitor Services, Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions
- Stephen King: Recreation and Trails Coordinator, Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions
Executive Director: Linda Daniels. Linda has a background in marketing, events management and sponsorship in both the corporate and not-for-profit sectors.
Auditor: Leigh Hancock CA, Opus Audit Pty Ltd
If you would like to get involved with the BTF at the board level, please become a member of the Foundation. You are then entitled to nominate and to attend the AGM, held in October each year.
Nominees are asked to outline the skills and experience they can bring to the organisation and the vote is conducted at the AGM. Please submit an expression of interest by email.