- When: Sunday 6 June 2021 at 9:30am to Sunday 6 June 2021 at 2:30pm
- Where: Near Albany - check your web profile for details once you have booked. to Near Albany | Section/s: Denmark / Albany
- Rating: Beginners | Category: Social Sunday Walks
A 16km return walk from Cosy Corner picnic area to the Shelley Beach lookout in the West Cape Howe National Park via Torbay Campsite with a trained volunteer guide. Enjoy fabulous views across the bay on this walk. There are toilets at the picnic area and also a pit toilet at Torbay Campsite. We hope you enjoy this walk which is part of the Foundation’s Social Sunday Walk program which began in 1998.
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the last 14 days you or they have:
- been unwell
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild)
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
- Your Event Guide/s:
Hi folks! Ian here. I have been a member since 2007 and I participated in part of the 10th Anniversary Walk in 2008. I had so much fun that I decided I wanted to be a volunteer guide. I am also a maintenance volunteer and just love it!