- When: Sunday 3 October 2021 at 10:00am to Sunday 3 October 2021 at 1:00pm
- Where: Near Walpole (check your web account after booking) to Near Walpole | Section/s: Walpole
- Rating: Intermediate to experienced | Category: Social Sunday Walks
A 7km return walk from Conspicuous Beach to Rame Head Campsite return near Walpole with a trained volunteer guide.
Enjoy fabulous views across the Southern Ocean from the peak of Conspicuous Cliffs. There is a small amount of beach walking as well as a steep ascent to the top of the cliff. There are toilets at the carpark and also a pit toilet at Rame Head Campsite.
We hope you enjoy this walk which is part of the Foundation’s Social Sunday Walk program which began in 1998.
Check what the event rating means for this walk.
Once you have booked, watch for the automated email with instructions on how to download the event information, or see our website help page.
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the 14 days prior to the event you or they have:
- been unwell or
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19 or
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild) or
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
and have yet to have a COVID-19 test with a negative result regardless of your COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Your Event Guide/s:
Hi folks! Ian here. I have been a member since 2007 and I participated in part of the 10th Anniversary Walk in 2008. I had so much fun that I decided I wanted to be a volunteer guide. I am also a maintenance volunteer and just love it!