- When: Friday 2 April 2021 at 9:00am to Saturday 10 April 2021 at 5:30pm
- Where: Walpole to Denmark | Section/s: Walpole
- Rating: Experienced | Category: Overnight Adventures
This event is now full. Please contact us to be placed on the waiting list.
Perhaps you are completing a sectional End-to-End or just want to walk this section? This is a perfect way to fill in another section!
Explore the glorious karri and tingle forest, walk along rugged coast lines and sandy beaches, cross coastal inlets and traverse high points over looking the great Southern Ocean. Participants must be experienced walkers having carried overnight packs (including tent, stove, food, sleeping bag etc).
Great for sectional end-to-enders!
Will also suit those looking to complete both the practice and qualifying journeys of the Silver Duke of Edinburgh International Award.
Includes shared accommodation in Walpole, Peaceful Bay and Denmark, Peaceful Bay food drop, trained guides, comprehensive planning night, maps, and equipment hire. BYO food. Transport not included.
Walker will need to bring their food drop to the planning night. More details once a booking is made.
- When: Monday 22 March 2021 at 6:30pm
- Where: City location (check your web profile for details once you have booked)
- Your Event Guide/s:
Transport on this event is offset and Carbon Neutral. Learn more »
Suitable for the Duke of Edinburgh's International Award.