The modern new Visitor Centre has excellent facilities, including seating area for browsing publications and relaxing, public toilets and a shower ($4 for walkers), and real coffee for Bibb Track Walkers ($3 a cup).
Our friendly staff are “local experts” and are happy to assist to make your visit to Collie enjoyable. We stock a good range of local information including our popular Collie Visitor Guide and Map, Bibbulmun Track maps, information on accommodation, dining out, attractions and activities etc
Our Visitor Centre is the terminus for public transport services in Collie (Transwa & South West Coachlines).
- Bibbulmun Track register.
- Complimentary storage of packs and parcels for Bibbulmun Track walkers.
- A register and notice board for those walking the Bibbulmun Track.
- Free accommodation booking service and advice.
- Toilets and shower facilities.
- Rail, coach and accommodation bookings Australia wide.
- Tour bookings.
- Collie tee shirts and souvenirs.
- Craft gallery.
- TCWA Accredited
- Mail & Parcel Holding
- Telephone: (08) 9734 2051
- Opening Hours: 9am - 4pm Monday to Friday, 10am - 3pm, Saturday, 10am - 2pm Sunday and Public Holidays
- 156 Throssell Street
- Collie WA 6225