Get your Bibbulmun Track branded RockTape! It is stretchy and great for stopping blisters and hot spots before they start.
Easily treat unopened blisters on the move with RockTape.
Rocktape kinesiology tape's strong yet gentle adhesive protects skin in the most challenging conditions.
Unlike rigid tape, which many people find too stiff and restrictive, RockTape is stretchy and is quickly becoming the preferred tape used by practitioners and athletes to treat and then prevent the recurrence of injuries.
RockTape can be used by everyone – from kids to senior citizens! It’s not just for sports injuries, but can help to manage muscle and joint issues in patients of all ages.
Each roll has 5 metres of RockTape that is 5cm in width. Included is an instruction sheet for the most popular applications.
Key benefits to using RockTape:
- Water resistant - can be worn for up to 5 days
- Provides functional support while allowing full range of movement
- Hypoallergenic - no zinc oxide or latex
Key features of RockTape:
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive
- 180% stretch to allow full range of movement
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
See RockTape.com.au for more information.