Buy all eight Guidebooks and get the Handbook for free (valued at $11.95).
The completely revised Guidebooks have been divided into eight sections to match the Bibbulmun Track Maps with a separate Bibbulmun Track Handbook available that contains general Track information, planning, safety, history and management information.
The division into eight books plus the handbook means that you need only carry the book that relates to the section you are walking.
This combo includes:
- Guidebook 1 - Darling Range, 2nd edition (2018)
- Guidebook 2 - Dwellingup, 2nd edition (2017)
- Guidebook 3 - Collie, 2nd edition (2017)
- Guidebook 4 - Blackwood, 2nd edition (2017)
- Guidebook 5 - Pemberton, 2nd edition (2017)
- Guidebook 6 - Northcliffe, 2nd edition (2018)
- Guidebook 7 - Walpole, 2nd edition (2017)
- Guidebook 8 - Denmark/Albany, 2nd edition (2017)
- The Bibbulmun Track Handbook
The second edition Guidebooks come with updated Track notes and section descriptions as well as a larger font size than edition 1.
The new Guidebooks each contain a plethora of information for each map section including:
- Track Town information,
- suggested day and overnight walks,
- Track tips,
- section by section descriptions,
- vehicle access to each section,
- reflections from the campsite registers, and of course,
- new, improved and more detailed Track notes.
Please note that the new Guidebooks do not contain maps, distance tables or terrain profiles. They are designed to be used with the official Bibbulmun Track Maps.