- When: Saturday 15 May 2021 at 9:00am to Sunday 16 May 2021 at 2:00pm
- Where: Near Mundaring Weir (check your web account for details once you have booked) to Near Mundaring Weir | Section/s: The Darling Range
- Rating: Intermediate to experienced | Category: Ladies Only Escapes
Time for a fun weekend on the Bibbulmun Track. Gain confidence, outdoor skills and new walking friends as you don a backpack for a weekend escape on the Track.
We walk 11km on both days, spending Saturday night at the newly rebuilt Helena campsite perched over the stunning Helena valley. Finish the next day with a chance to have a relaxing afternoon at the local pub.
Includes experienced guides, comprehensive planning night, trip preparation manual, map and equipment hire. BYO food. Own transport to Mundaring.
Check what the event rating means for this walk.
Once you have booked, watch for the automated email with instructions on how to download the event information, or see our website help page.
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the 14 days prior to the event you or they have:
- been unwell
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild)
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
- When: Thursday 6 May 2021 at 6:30pm
- Where: Online
- Your Event Guide/s:
Hi, Karen here. I have always had a love of walking in the bush, particularly looking at wildflowers, but have only in recent years discovered the Bibbulmun Track. As many have told me, it is addictive and I am now passing on my new found passion by volunteering as a guide. I haven’t walked the entire track yet but my favourite so far is around the Canning River where it amazes me how much the vegetation and soil can change in so short a time. Hope to see you out there soon!
Hello. I love walking the Bibbulmun Track so I became a maintenance volunteer in 2012. My love of the Track grew and I decided become a volunteer guide in 2015. Being out in the bush is fantastic and I look forward to seeing you out there soon.
Transport on this event is offset and Carbon Neutral. Learn more »