- When: Thursday 27 June 2019 at 6:45pm to Thursday 27 June 2019 at 9:00pm
- Where: Northbridge (check your web profile once you have booked) | Section/s:
- Category: Seminars & Workshops
Three members—intrepid travellers all— will share their experiences and photos in a series of presentations.
- Continental Divide Trail - Katie Stevens (Tourism Assistant at the Foundation)
- Tarn Shelf Circuit - Mark Pybus (Life of Py)
- Camino Salvado - Hedley Amos (Maintenance Volunteer with the Foundation)
Sea to Summit will be drawing a door prize for members as well as handing out a number of spot prizes! There will also be Back Country food samples kindly provided by Sea to Summit, as well as a display of their latest products.
There will be a variety of Bibbulmun Track merchandise for sale on the night too. (no cash sales – card only)
Finger supper and sweets along with tea/coffee will be provided for all. There will also be a cash bar for those who wish.
You must be a member to make a booking, but you can also buy a ticket for your non-member partner. Just book for two people instead.
This is a members event and bookings are essential for everyone attending. Tickets are strictly limited!
Maximum two tickets per member.