- When: Sunday 19 September 2021 at 9:00am to Sunday 19 September 2021 at 2:30pm
- Where: Southeast of Armadale (check your web account for details once you have booked) to Southeast of Armadale | Section/s: The Darling Range
- Rating: Intermediate | Category: Social Sunday Walks
Today we walk a 16.3km circuit route over Mt Vincent and Mt Cuthbert to the Monadnocks Campsite led by Foundation volunteer guides.
As this is a circuit walk and you will be coming back a different way along what used to be the old Bibbulmun Track.
Mt Cuthbert and Mt Vincent present a challenging ascent but walkers are rewarded with great views.
Check what the event rating means for this walk.
Once you have booked, watch for the automated email with instructions on how to download the event information, or see our website help page.
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the 14 days prior to the event you or they have:
- been unwell or
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19 or
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild) or
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
and have yet to have a COVID-19 test with a negative result regardless of your COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Your Event Guide/s:
During the week a mild mannered public servant who will take any opportunity to get out on the Track, it’s a far better existence than my previous life sent deep under the Worlds Oceans - the scenery not great!! I have been walking the Track now for 15 years and have completed a sectional end to end a few years ago I also am a maintenance volunteer for the Mt Cuthbert and Mt Vincent sections.
I like to hike! I enjoy the sights, the smells and the sounds of being in the bush. I think the Bibbulmun Track is fabulous as it is so readily accessible and user friendly. I have completed three end-to-ends, two continuous and one sectional. I get out on the track as often as I can. I have hiked here and abroad and can honestly say there is no place like home. If you share my enthusiasm come hike with me.