- When: Sunday 4 October 2020 at 9:00am to Sunday 4 October 2020 at 4:00pm
- Where: Near Albany - check your web profile for details once you have booked to Near Albany | Section/s: Denmark / Albany
- Rating: Intermediate to experienced | Category: Social Sunday Walks
Walk with us on this 18km return walk from Sand Patch to Mutton Bird Campsite near Albany. The Track follows the spectacular coastline between the rugged cliffs and the majestic wind turbines.
A trained Foundation volunteer guide will lead the group to Mutton Bird Campsite where we will break for lunch.
Bring your camera as there are sure to be many orchids and wildflowers on display.
Bookings are essential and places are strictly limited.
Check what the event rating means for this walk.
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the last 14 days you or they have:
- been unwell
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild)
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
- Your Event Guide/s:
Hi folks! Ian here. I have been a member since 2007 and I participated in part of the 10th Anniversary Walk in 2008. I had so much fun that I decided I wanted to be a volunteer guide. I am also a maintenance volunteer and just love it!