- When: Sunday 6 September 2020 at 9:00am to Sunday 6 September 2020 at 2:00pm
- Where: Near Denmark - check your web profile for details once you have booked. to Near Denmark | Section/s: Walpole
- Rating: Intermediate | Category: Social Sunday Walks
An 11km return walk from Lights Beach carpark to William Bay Campsite with a trained volunteer guide.
This walk follows a very short section of beach before making its ascent through mixed karri and jarrah forest to the top of the hill where William Bay Campsite is situated. There are plenty of breathtaking views of the coast along this walk. Some of the walking is on soft sand and some hills are quite steep. Walkers need a degree of fitness for this walk.
We hope you enjoy this walk which is part of the Foundation’s Social Sunday Walk program which began in 1998.
Check what the event rating means for this walk.
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the last 14 days you or they have:
- been unwell
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild)
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
- Your Event Guide/s:
Hi folks! Ian here. I have been a member since 2007 and I participated in part of the 10th Anniversary Walk in 2008. I had so much fun that I decided I wanted to be a volunteer guide. I am also a maintenance volunteer and just love it!