- When: Sunday 2 May 2021 at 10:00am to Sunday 2 May 2021 at 2:00pm
- Where: Near Albany - check your web account for details once you have booked to Near Albany | Section/s: Denmark / Albany
- Rating: Intermediate | Category: Social Sunday Walks
A 10.4km return walk from Frenchman Bay Road to the Sandpatch Campsite with a trained volunteer guide.
Enjoy a walk through the Tondirrup National Park with views back to Albany and also from the lookout over the ocean from the campsite. Visit the rebuilt campsite which was destroyed by fire in 2018.
This walk is part of the Foundation’s Social Sunday Walk program which began in 1998.
Check what the event rating means for this walk.
Once you have booked, watch for the automated email with instructions on how to download the event information, or see our website help page.
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the 14 days prior to the event you or they have:
- been unwell
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild)
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
- Your Event Guide/s:
Hi folks! Ian here. I have been a member since 2007 and I participated in part of the 10th Anniversary Walk in 2008. I had so much fun that I decided I wanted to be a volunteer guide. I am also a maintenance volunteer and just love it!