- When: Sunday 10 October 2021 at 8:30am to Sunday 10 October 2021 at 3:30pm
- Where: East of Armadale (check your web account after booking) to East of Armadale | Section/s: The Darling Range
- Rating: Experienced | Category: Social Sunday Walks
This is a 19km return walk from near Mt Dale to the Beraking Campsite with a volunteer guide.
This walk varies as we pass through wandoo, pines and jarrah forest. The vegetation changes dramatically with each ascent and descent.
If there is time after the walk, participants can also ascend Mt Dale. The campsite has water and a toilet (byo toilet paper!).
This walk is for fit and experienced walkers only. The pace on this walk is generally faster and the breaks somewhat shorter than intermediate style walks. If you have any doubts please consider booking on an intermediate walk.
Check what the event rating means for this walk.
Once you have booked, watch for the automated email with instructions on how to download the event information, or see our website help page.
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the 14 days prior to the event you or they have:
- been unwell or
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19 or
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild) or
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
and have yet to have a COVID-19 test with a negative result regardless of your COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Your Event Guide/s:
During the week a mild mannered public servant who will take any opportunity to get out on the Track, it’s a far better existence than my previous life sent deep under the Worlds Oceans - the scenery not great!! I have been walking the Track now for 15 years and have completed a sectional end to end a few years ago I also am a maintenance volunteer for the Mt Cuthbert and Mt Vincent sections.
Transport on this event is offset and Carbon Neutral. Learn more »