- When: Sunday 15 August 2021 at 8:30am to Sunday 15 August 2021 at 3:30pm
- Where: East of Armadale (check your web account for details once you have booked) to East of Armadale | Section/s: The Darling Range
- Rating: Intermediate to experienced | Category: Social Sunday Walks
This 21km walk will begin from Brookton Highway and head north to Mt Dale Campsite via the Brookton Campsite led by trained Foundation volunteers.
The walk follows old rail formations and forestry track near Plunket Rd and views of Mt Dale itself can be seen before reaching Mt Dale Campsite.
Brookton Campsite is one of the latest to be built with rammed earth. Both campsites have water and a toilet (byo toilet paper).
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the last 14 days you or they have:
- been unwell
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild)
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
- Your Event Guide/s:
Hi, I have been bitten by the hiking bug and enjoy anything from a leisurely jaunt to a multiple day hike through our wonderful bush. I have enjoyed walking and hiking interstate and overseas and feel so lucky to have the Bibbulmun Track as a fantastic escape to nature right on our doorstep. I’ve managed several end-to-ends and have enjoyed many stretches on multiple occasions. I have met a number of wonderful people along the way and hope to be able to experience walking with you soon.
I like to hike! I enjoy the sights, the smells and the sounds of being in the bush. I think the Bibbulmun Track is fabulous as it is so readily accessible and user friendly. I have completed a number of end-to-ends, both continuous and sectional. I get out on the Track as often as I can. I have hiked here and abroad and can honestly say there is no place like home. If you share my enthusiasm come hike with me.