- When: Thursday 15 October 2020 at 8:45am to Thursday 15 October 2020 at 4:30pm
- Where: Southeast of Armadale (check your web profile for details once you have booked) to Southeast of Armadale | Section/s: The Darling Range
- Rating: Experienced | Category: Day Walks
A more challenging 16km walk for the fit over-60s with a trained volunteer guide discovering the peaks and wildflowers in the Monadnocks National Park.
Experienced walkers only.
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the last 14 days you or they have:
- been unwell
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild)
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
- Your Event Guide/s:
During the week a mild mannered public servant who will take any opportunity to get out on the Track, it’s a far better existence than my previous life sent deep under the Worlds Oceans - the scenery not great!! I have been walking the Track now for 15 years and have completed a sectional end to end a few years ago I also am a maintenance volunteer for the Mt Cuthbert and Mt Vincent sections.
In 1999 I read in the Sunday Times an article about the Bibbulmun Track and I walked a section. I joined the Foundation in 2003 and walked solo from North to South between October and November. Since then I have endeavoured to do a major trek every two years. As a guide I hope to encourage others to love the environment.