- When: Wednesday 7 October 2020 at 10:00am to Wednesday 7 October 2020 at 2:30pm
- Where: Near Mundaring Weir (check your web profile after booking) to Near Mundaring Weir | Section/s: The Darling Range
- Rating: Beginners | Category: Day Walks
An introductory level 10km return walk for the over-60s to a Bibbulmun Track campsite and beyond with an experienced guide. Enjoy the wildflowers and have lunch (BYO) by a bubbling brook.
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the last 14 days you or they have:
- been unwell
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild)
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
- Your Event Guide/s:
Hi, I have been bitten by the hiking bug and enjoy anything from a leisurely jaunt to a multiple day hike through our wonderful bush. I have enjoyed walking and hiking in many areas having completed the Cape to cape, the Great Ocean Road walk along with a couple of rambles in the UK, the most memorable being the Cumbria Way through the Lakes District. The Bibbulmun track is a fantastic escape to nature right on our doorstep. I’ve managed a couple of end to ends and have enjoyed many stretches on multiple occasions. I have met a number of great people along the way and hope to be able to experience walking with you soon.
I like to hike! I enjoy the sights, the smells and the sounds of being in the bush. I think the Bibbulmun Track is fabulous as it is so readily accessible and user friendly. I have completed three end-to-ends, two continuous and one sectional. I get out on the track as often as I can. I have hiked here and abroad and can honestly say there is no place like home. If you share my enthusiasm come hike with me.