- When: Wednesday 28 April 2021 at 10:00am to Wednesday 28 April 2021 at 2:30pm
- Where: Near Kalamunda (check your web account for details once you have booked) to Near Kalamunda | Section/s: The Darling Range
- Rating: Beginners | Category: Day Walks
An introductory level 10km return walk for the over-60s to a typical Bibbulmun Track campsite with an experienced guide. BYO lunch.
Check what the event rating means for this walk.
Once you have booked, watch for the automated email with instructions on how to download the event information, or see our website help page.
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the 14 days prior to the event you or they have:
- been unwell
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild)
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
- Your Event Guide/s:
Hi folks. I have been with the Foundation since 1997, when I first joined as a member and maintenance volunteer. I wanted to get involved in the 'new' Track after getting terribly lost on the 'old' Bibbulmun Track. From there I began leading walks and then came on staff in the office in 1999 as Events Manager and Lead Guide. I love walking and have done a few end-to-ends. I really get a kick out of sharing this passion with everyone. I am still a volunteer and look after Nerang Campsite. Come and join me on this event!
Hi guys, I have been a member since 2009 when I started my sectional end-to-end. Since then, I’ve enjoyed many hikes on the Bibbulmun Track as well as tracks in Tasmania, NZ and Europe. I love the diverse experiences hiking can give you and I am looking forward to sharing my passion for it with you.