- When: Saturday 17 April 2021 at 10:00am to Saturday 17 April 2021 at 4:00pm
- Where: Balingup (check your web account for details once you have booked) to Balingup | Section/s: Balingup
- Rating: Beginners | Category: Day Walks
A day walk in the magnificent Blackwood area of our South West visiting a campsite for lunch. Great for beginners!
If you live in our south west and have always wanted to have a taste of walking the Bibbulmun but never managed to get out there and do it, this is for you.
Your guide on this 13km walk near Balingup will answer any questions you have about getting out on the Track and walking any section of the Bibbulmun.
Experience the tranquil jarrah forest while having the chance to walk to a typical Bibbulmun campsite. BYO lunch.
Includes trained guide. Own transport to Balingup but transport from Balingup to the walk start and back is organised for you. Bookings essential.
Check what the event rating means for this walk.
Once you have booked, watch for the automated email with instructions on how to download the event information, or see our website help page.
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the 14 days prior to the event you or they have:
- been unwell
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild)
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
- Your Event Guide/s:
I like to hike! I enjoy the sights, the smells and the sounds of being in the bush. I think the Bibbulmun Track is fabulous as it is so readily accessible and user friendly. I have completed three end-to-ends, two continuous and one sectional. I get out on the track as often as I can. I have hiked here and abroad and can honestly say there is no place like home. If you share my enthusiasm come hike with me.