- When: Sunday 11 October 2020 at 8:30am to Sunday 11 October 2020 at 1:30pm
- Where: Near Kalamunda (check your web profile for details once you have booked) to Near Kalamunda | Section/s: The Darling Range
- Rating: Intermediate | Category: Day Walks
Come and learn about the many wildflowers in bloom on a guided walk (8km) near Kalamunda this spring.
Our guides will assist you to identify the flora along the way.
A copy of Wildflowers of the Northern Bibbulmun Track and Jarrah Forests is included. A good level of fitness is required and experience walking on rough and rocky trails.
Be quick, places won't last too long. As with all events, numbers are strictly limited.
Snatch a sneak preview and check out our video.
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the last 14 days you or they have:
- been unwell
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild)
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
- Your Event Guide/s:
Hi folks. I have been with the Foundation since 1997, when I first joined as a member and maintenance volunteer. I wanted to get involved in the 'new' Track after getting terribly lost on the 'old' Bibbulmun Track. From there I began leading walks and then came on staff in the office in 1999 as Events Manager and Lead Guide. I love walking and have done a few end-to-ends. I really get a kick out of sharing this passion with everyone. I am still a volunteer and look after Nerang Campsite. Come and join me on this event!