- When: Sunday 17 October 2021 at 8:00am to Sunday 17 October 2021 at 2:00pm
- Where: East of Armadale (check your web account after booking) to East of Armadale | Section/s: The Darling Range
- Rating: Beginners | Category: Day Walks
Encounter the birds of the jarrah forest on a 16km walk in the hills with Viv Read, amateur ornithologist, volunteer and experienced bushwalker from Birdlife WA.
Includes ‘Common Birds of the South West Forests’ Bush Book.
Don’t forget your binoculars!
Fabulous! So much knowledge and I noticed birds that I'd not seen before!
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the 14 days prior to the event you or they have:
- been unwell or
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19 or
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild) or
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
and have yet to have a COVID-19 test with a negative result regardless of your COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Your Event Guide/s:
My acquaintance with the Bibbulmun Track goes back to the mid 1980s. We walked most of the old alignment. On blistered feet and aching legs we learnt valuable early lessons about hiking. The children came along and my walking adventures adapted to suit their little legs. As they have moved onto their own adventures I found more time to return to my own, including walking the Bibb Track. The Bibb Track really is a world class asset. People from all over the world come here to walk it. I know. I have spoken with many out on the Track. I am keen, as a Bibb Track vollie, to share some of my passion, knowledge and skills with others who can then enjoy our wilderness for themselves and in turn share it with others.