- When: Sunday 4 October 2020 at 8:00am to Sunday 4 October 2020 at 2:30pm
- Where: East of Armadale - check your web profile after booking to East of Armadale | Section/s: The Darling Range
- Rating: Beginners | Category: Day Walks
Encounter the birds of the jarrah forest on a 16km walk in the hills with Viv Read, amateur ornithologist, volunteer and experienced bushwalker from Birdlife WA.
Includes ‘Common Birds of the South West Forests’ Bush Book.
Don’t forget your binoculars!
Fabulous! So much knowledge and I noticed birds that I'd not seen before!
If you choose to make a booking, you agree that you and anyone you are booking for will not attend the event if in the last 14 days you or they have:
- been unwell
- had contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- respiratory symptoms (even if mild)
- a fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath
- Your Event Guide/s:
Hi there. Some of you might know by my end-to-end Track name - Me & Gryglies Bear. I have been a member since 2005 and volunteer in the BTF office. I love to share my experiences so i am also a volunteer guide. Come walk with me!
Hi everyone, I have been a member since 2009 when I completed an end-to-end through June and July. This inspired me to continue walking. Since then I’ve enjoyed many hikes short and long across the world like; NZ’s Great Walks, the Tour de Mont Blanc, and The Haute Route across the Swiss Alps. I look forward to many more. I hope to see you out there. The Bibbulmun Track is unique and I’d love to share my knowledge of it with you.