All restrictions in WA relevant to hiking and the Track have been removed. This means that groups sizes for overnights stays at campsite revert to pre-COVID-19 limits. Click here for more information on limits and to lodge a group notification if you are in a group of eight people or more planning to stay overnight.
Please continue to maintain social distancing and hygiene precautions:
- Keep the required minimum distance between you and other hikers, currently 1.5m. Avoid shaking hands or other close contact.
- Use hand sanitiser before eating and after touching surfaces. Use hand sanitizer that contains 70-95% alcohol.
- Avoid sharing food, utensils and drink bottles.
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing. Use the crook of your arm (inner elbow) or use a tissue, put it into a sealable bag and dispose of it using Leave No Trace principles.
- It should go without saying (but we will say it anyway) – do not hike on the Track if you are required to self-isolate, quarantine or feel unwell.
For latest updates and health advice visit WA.gov.au.