Purchase Guidebooks 5 to 8 together and save.
The completely revised Guidebooks have been produced in eight sections to match the Bibbulmun Track Maps, with a separate Bibbulmun Track Handbook containing the general Track information, planning, safety, history and more.
This combo includes:
- Guidebook 5 - Pemberton, 2nd edition, 2017
- Guidebook 6 - Northcliffe, 2nd edition (2018)
- Guidebook 7 - Walpole, Second edition, 2017
- Guidebook 8 - Denmark/Albany, Second edition, 2017
- The Bibbulmun Track Handbook
The second edition Guidebooks come with updated Track notes and section descriptions as well as a larger font size than edition 1.
The Guidebooks contain a wealth of information including:
- Track Town information,
- suggested day and overnight walks,
- Track tips,
- section by section descriptions,
- vehicle access to each section,
- reflections from the campsite registers, and of course,
- new, improved and more detailed Track notes.
- Please note that the new Guidebooks do not contain maps, distance tables or terrain profiles as this information is already on the official Bibbulmun Track maps. The Guidebooks are designed to be used in conjunction with the maps.
The division into eight books plus the handbook means that you need only carry the book that relates to the section you are walking.
The Guidebooks are pocket sized.