Department: Handy Books
Planning an extended walk? Or just going down south for a break? This will help you plan it all!
I'm so glad I discovered this little gem! It helps me plan my walks whether it is for just a day around a town or an overnight walk between towns. I even use it as a holiday guide when I'm just touring the south west!
The current guide has details of:
- Places to stay, have a meal or resupply.
- Transport and tour operators.
- Information centres.
- Places to access the Internet.
- Icons that indicate walker-friendly services.
- Town maps that show location of services.
- A handy DL size format.
- 150 pages of essential information.
This guide was published in late 2012, however a link on the inside cover of the guide will take readers to a webpage where listings are updated regularly. This means your guide will remain up to date!
Take advantage of this special price of $7.00 plus p&h (RRP $14.50).