27 March 2020
DBCA and the Foundation have updated our Coronavirus response for people considering heading out onto the Track.
Please visit our Coronavirus Response.
Please also be aware that the Foundation's Office Hours have changed as well as how we operate.
During the current crisis, we are operating with a skeleton part time staff. As a result our reception is now closed. Please avoid coming into our office.
- Phone messages will only be checked occasionally so the best way to contact us is to use the contact form on our website.
- If you choose to leave a phone message, please also leave your email address if you can, because we may be working from home.
- Hire gear collection and return, while still possible for now, is by prior arrangement only. Please contact us before you plan to come in.
- The website will still be updated with current Track conditions in the Section By Section Guide.
- Online orders will still be processed at this time. The coming weeks will be a great time to plan your future walks for when circumstances return to normal. If you require any maps, Guidebooks or any other merchandise, we strongly suggest you place your order sooner rather than later. Merchandise orders will be scaled down as further community restrictions are introduced. Go to our shop.
If an event that you are booked on is postponed, you will be emailed directly at least 24hrs in advance in accordance with our event booking conditions.