Here you can view the Bibbulmun Track Foundation's Constitution and Annual General Meeting reports.
View the latest AGM Report (pdf 1Mb)
As an incorporated organisation, the Foundation is managed by a ten person volunteer Board of Management, with the Constitution providing the opportunity for at least seven members of the Board to be elected by general members.
Chairman: Mike Wood: Director, Peregrine Travel Centre, Perth
Deputy Chairman: Simon Holthouse: Planning Consultant, former Chairman of State Planning Commission
- Leonie Kirke: Founding Senior Staff Member and a former Assistant Principal, All Saints College
- Bruce Manning: Chief Executive Officer, Great Southern Development Commission
- Mark McLauchlin: IT Operations Coordinator, Chevron Australia
- Jim Sharp: Director General, Department of Parks and Wildlife
- Patrick Tremlett: Retired drafter of legislation
- Louise Yeaman: Senior Policy Officer, Department of Finance
- Kerstin Stender: Recreation and Trails Unit, Department of Parks and Wildlife
Executive Director: Linda Daniels. Linda has a background in marketing, events management and sponsorship in both the corporate and not-for-profit sectors.
Auditor: Paul Bruno